TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company
From: "Lyle Dunlap" <qskqrq@grics.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:00:40 -0600
Stuart & Chuck,

I called and talked to Peter Dahl today.  He has Parkinsons and that is the
main reason for his closing down, end of this month.   He did not sound very
well while talking to him.  He said so far no one has come forward to take
over.  Did not feel like discussing anything further.  Wished him well and
that was it.

BTW I sent this out on reflector, earlier today  but out of habit I guess
put priority on it in any case the reflector did not see fit to put it out.

If this does not go will send info direct.

Lyle W9FCX