TenTec

[TenTec] "T" voltage

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "T" voltage
From: "Lyle Dunlap" <qskqrq@grics.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:57:22 -0600
Paul has excellant solution.  Would just add  that you will find the "T"
voltage to be ANY blue lead.  I use "T" voltage to key a rather sophisticated
QSK system  I run high speed cw and use NO relays.  The input and output relay
of the amp stay SHUT as long as there is plate voltage.

Just mainly telling you about the "T" voltage. Some years ago I asked TT where
to get "T' voltage and that is what they told me.  As I recall it will be close
to 9 volts.

Lyle W9FCX