TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Paragon mic

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon mic
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:20:40 -0600
And the major loop problems can be easily with some de-soldering, cleaning
of the leads and pads, and re-soldering.

It seems that the components aged on the shelf and thus the leads oxidized
and/or the bare copper boards were inadequately cleaned before soldering.
This leads to problems in future years.

Cleaning and re-soldering fixes it permanently.

73
Bob, K4TAX