TenTec

[TenTec] Re: Electric Fence Noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Electric Fence Noise
From: N4NT@bigfoot.com (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 12:07:09 -0400

Had a similar problem with electric fence.  Owner let me examine the
installation.  Fence charger was one which had a powerful surge
available to knock down weeds.  When we walked the perimeter of the
North 40, saw several small branches from place to place were in contact
with the fence wire and the charger was trying its best to zap them.
Owner was nice and wanted problem fixed, too.  He went out with his
bushhog and made short work of the branches.  NEVER had a problem with
his fence again.

73 de Mike  N4NT@bigfoot.com