TenTec

[TenTec] Pegasus internal tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus internal tuner
From: jmerrill1@adelphia.net (John L Merrill)
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 06:48:01 -0400
Bill: Thanks for the reply. I've seen only one post about the internal one,
which I could conclude that they work ok or not too many have bought one.
I've heard good things about LDG tuners. I may get the external one so I
could use it with more than one radio. However, the internal one would of
course be more automated with the Pegasus.

73,
John N1JM