TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] Grounds and balanced fed verticals

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] Grounds and balanced fed verticals
From: Joel Hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:47:48 -0500
Steve,

I stand corrected, my memory is good but short <g>. I went back and looked
at the article. The single tuner was at the far end. That did make it easier
to adjust it while looking at the uW meter. At maximum output, it still
reflected an impedance back to the generator that provided maximum output.

Regards, Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Westport, CT