TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OT: Lightning and Grounds

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Lightning and Grounds
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:39:41 -0400
My antennas come into the house through a grounding plate and the shield of
the feedlines are always grounded at my station.  I was just making the
point that all my electronic equipment is discinnected from everything.  I
can draw a circle around my station's electronic equipment that nothing
crosses when I am in "storm mode".

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC