TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Omni VII first impressions....odd things i.e. SWRvalues

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII first impressions....odd things i.e. SWRvalues
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:53:07 -0600
Mike:

OK you convinced me.  Yes, give Paul at Tentec a call maybe on Monday.
Don't know if they are working Christmas Eve however.  May have to wait
after Christmas.

One thing you didn't cover.  What's the output power as indicated on the
Bird?  I ask, wondering if the SWR value seen by the internal bridge is
causing any power foldback.  If it is not, then enjoy the operation and feel
comfortable that it is only an indication issue, thus not affecting
operation.

73
Merry Christmas

Bob, K4TAX