TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Hey Scott is there some thing coming

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hey Scott is there some thing coming
From: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 13:42:29 -0400
I was reluctant to answer the survey.........Thinking I'm not representative
of the  "Now Generation" of hams.

I will pay very good money for very good equipment........ but for my
operating, I don't want the bells and whistles. Unless they truly enhance
the ability to hear and communicate. Digital modes and even voice don't
appeal to me.

For an "old foggie,"   the concept of being able to pick and choose the
modules that would make up the perfect "World Class" DX and contest rig are
appealing.  Leave the flashing lights and sirens to those that require them.

Give me a basic rig with top of the heap performance...... and if it can be
upgraded by modules incase I decide to try digital in my second life, or SSB
:>)  ......... thats even better.......

John WA4TT