TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lousy eHam review?
From: "Donald Watters" <dwatters@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 20:29:52 -0300
Lee -

Should you decide on an OMNI 6 plus, by all means get a late model that has
the factory installed VCXO and surface mounted components.  The late rigs
have very few birdies unlike the earlier production which has many..

I had an early model that I was very fortunate to sell before I got a late
model
direct from T-T.   Good luck, OM.

73  Don,  VE1BN