TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scout has vy low Pwr out on some bands
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 07:31:31 +0200
Bob, I was monitoring SWR externally, into a dummy load.

I intend to seriously clean all module contacts as well as those within the
radio.

The cause of the problem was indeed the LPF.
I scraped the pins on just the LPF barrel connectors on the 40m module and
the output power was immediately normal.
So now I know what to do.  I just have to get in there and do it.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)