TenTec

Re: [TenTec] "HIGH SPEED SWEEP" accessory

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "HIGH SPEED SWEEP" accessory
From: "Richard Williams" <richardw@mho.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:54:50 -0700
Maybe Ten Tec will "surprise" us and introduce the thing at Dayton!!
Manufactures seem to introduce new equipment there; maybe because of the
large exposure.   Of course this sometimes "backfires"; like last year when
the whole damn internet system went "TU" (totally unusable being politically
correct), and none of the vendors could demonstrate the internet capability
of their equipment.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Dick K8ZTT