TenTec

[TenTec] why use W4PY software for the Jupiter?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] why use W4PY software for the Jupiter?
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:00:23 -0600
Jeff,

Besides the ability to calibrate the radio, adjust the bottom end of the
audio spectrum, amplifier tuning settings, additional filter selection
buttons, direct band selections,  ability to set  ALL the buttons on the
remote pad, variable rate tuning....   Shall I go on??     Oh and one other
thing...   Great support from Carl, N4PY...

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ
jhurry@austin.rr.com