TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Corsair II VFO and Model 229A tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Corsair II VFO and Model 229A tuner
From: "Jack Bryant, KE4ID" <ke4id@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:46:44 -0500
Good evening,
I have the following Ten-Tec accessories for sale.  These are in good to very
good cosmetic condition and are in very good electronic condition.

I do accept PayPal.  I will only ship to the 48 continental USA states.

-Model 263 Corsair II VFO.  This has the beige case with a brown front.  This
could also be used with an original Corsair.  Manual included.
$200 with no additional charge for shipping.  See pix here:
http://crystalradio.us/jacksplayroom/Ten-Tec_VFO.htm

-Model 229A 2KW tuner.  The tuner has a beige case that matches the Corsair II,
Paragon, OMNI-V and OMNI-VI. However, the brown front also makes it a a nice
match with the original Corsair.  Copy of a manual is included.
$250 with no additional charge for shipping.  See pix here:
http://crystalradio.us/jacksplayroom/Ten-Tec_tuner.htm

Please contact me directly by e-mail for any questions.

Thanks,
Jack Bryant, KE4ID