TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion II Frequency Stability Progress

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II Frequency Stability Progress
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:43:05 -0800
We have an informal net every night on 3815 kHz.  No net control, no name,
no specific topic, just a bunch of guy who get together every night.  Anyone
can join in, but, anyone who breaks in who is more than about 20 Hz off 3815
is politely asked to readjust their VFO.  Most everyone is +- 10 Hz or
better.  I like to be among the "or better" group!

Ron
N6AHA