TenTec

[TenTec] Ten Tec happy versus unhappy customers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec happy versus unhappy customers
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 00:47:18 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Plasters <peplasters@rockford.com>
To: tentec@contesting.com <tentec@contesting.com>
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 12:00 PM

>Hello all;
>   One week ago today, I asked for any unhappy ten tec owners to
contact me
>and let me count them.
>I then received a request asking me to also count the Happy ones
also.

Excuse me??????

I believe you said:

"Maybe this question needs to be asked:
How many people have had less than satisfactory service from
Ten-Tec?"

I, for one, did not respond, because I can't think of any 'less
than satisfactory' service from Ten-Tec.  And, I am sure there
are many more like me who did not.

If you are going to do a survey, Paul, don't change the question,
format or structure in midstream.  It kinda distorts the accuracy
of the results.