TenTec

Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver

To: "'Walt Amos'" <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>, "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:41:00 +0200
"Diversity Receive"

I haven't read or heard that it is not a field upgrade.
I don't believe the price is available yet.
Do you have inside information Walt, or is it just speculation?

However, since I'm not interested in diversity receive, or even a second RX
inside my transceiver for that matter, I don't believe I'd be interested
either, but that's just me.  I'm sure there are those who are, and I'm sure
it will be a lot cheaper to upgrade than to buy a new transceiver.

What I hope comes of this effort eventually, is a stand-alone Eagle
(matching) RX.
Seems like an easy enough project.
Then Carl can make them "swing together".

73
Rick