TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Repaired and Back to V1.373b5
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:37:14 -0600
As I understand it, Tentec has a "non ham" project and it is one that
basically  "pays the bills".  The bills that pay the folks, keep the lights
on, and buys the components that produce products that hams enjoy.  We
should all be thankful and patient for their resources and the fact that it,
this non-ham project exists.

73
Bob, K4TAX