TenTec

[TenTec] Inrad 2.8K

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad 2.8K
From: paulc@mediaone.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:15:43 -0500
John,

The INRAD 2.8 kHz filter was developed to help cure a dirty and sometimes
chirp-prone CW note on the Omni Six series transceiver  To this end, the
filter achieves its goal.  For a complete analysis and discussion of the
problem, the information may be available in the Ten-Tec reflector archives.

-Paul, W9AC