TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Overcoming shake and vision issues (was Off subject, but ne

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Overcoming shake and vision issues (was Off subject, but need some help.)
From: "Gene Freund" <f28noumena@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 13:46:50 -0400
I know how you feel, but there are a number of vision options - you can try
a lot of different magnifications or go to an optometrist and make sure
you're clear about what you want to do.  If that can't be fixed with lenses,
then something else could be going on (cataracts are common) that might need
attention.

As for the shaking, the key is in resting as much of your hand as possible
somewhere where it can be steadied so its not your whole arm that's shaking.

Correcting the vision should help you in your effort to control the shake,
too.

Anybody ever have success in finding a young person interested in learning
by doing?

Just a few thoughts.

Gene N8KUA