TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Jupiter 538 No Tuner Mint

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter 538 No Tuner Mint
From: "Manuel Alonso" <malonso@professionalplumbers.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:21:38 -0400
Mint TenTec Jupiter in original box with manual, power cord, and desktop
TenTec Mic. This radio is absolutely perfect not a single scratch on it,
looks 100% factory new. You cannot tell the difference between this one
and a new one shipping out of TenTec, what more could I say. The mic is
missing the foam cover that goes over the element. Asking $850.00 +
$25.00 for shipping and handling, price is firm. I take PayPal or Money
Orders. Paypal account is malonso@professionalplumbers.com and my eMail
is kc4mne@bellsouth.net
Phone number is 305-796-6918, send instant payment via PayPal and radio
ships next working day.

Manny
KC4MNE