TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:23:11 -0600
Jerry's point is correct.  The manual clearly states that the BFO alignment
procedure should be repeated until no interaction is observed.  Most often I
find that the alignment is incorrect due to poorly calibrated test equipment
or measurement procedure.

Additionally, I find that occasionally one may say "I'll skip the FSK
alignment because I don't intend to operate FSK".   WRONG....... there is
interaction within these circuits.

73
Bob, K4TAX