TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion Noiseblanker - OFF:H is not really OFF

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Noiseblanker - OFF:H is not really OFF
From: "Robb Urie" <rurie@mywdo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 18:44:05 -0700
Leonard,

When the front panel reads "Off:H", it means that the DSP NB is "OFF" but
the Hardware
blanker is still active.  If you press and hold the NB button for several
seconds, both the OFF and
the H will change to "Off".  If you momentarily cycle the NB button, a
number will appear indicating the
level of DSP NB that is active (use MULTI Knob to set level).

Hope this clarifies the NB issue.

Robb  NØRU
Woodland Park, CO.