TenTec

[TenTec] N4PY Software Version 2.07

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] N4PY Software Version 2.07
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue Apr 1 18:24:18 2003
Version 2.07 of my N4PY Pegasus/Jupiter/RX350/Argonaut V/RX340 control
program is now available.  All registered users should now have the
program.  If you do not, please send me an email.

Highlites of Version 2.07 are:

  1)
  Changed the program title to show the primary radio connection type.
  This is to help with running multiple versions to show which program is
  for each radio.

  2)
  Added a memory tuner band segment setup procedure for the LDG PT-11 Plus
  internal tuner for the Pegasus.

  3)
  Added VFO B polling with the Argonaut V if split is on.

  4)
  Moved the Transmitter enable button to the radio front panel for
  easier access.

  5)
  Enhanced the frequency scan function.  You can now scan down in frequency
  as well as up in frequency.  To scan down, just specify a stop frequency
  less than the start frequency.

  6)
  Added the ability to get the frequency, mode, and filter from the Jupiter
  at start up when using the Jupiter in "Pegasus Emulation Mode".  See the
  "Get Jupiter at Start" button description in the "Interface" section of
  the "pegasus.txt" file.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC