TenTec

Re: [TenTec] OT: Is there a biography of Art Collins? was: EagleComparis

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Is there a biography of Art Collins? was: EagleComparison
From: "Stephen Cannon" <sugar_bears_home@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 06:30:27 -0700
Jerry,
The new book is called 75 Years of Innovation by B.J. Smith.  The book now
is on sale at the Rockwell Collins Company Store (hardcover in gift slipcase
is $30.99; hardcover is $21.99; softcover is $15.99).  I am not sure how to
purchase one of these on-line (cannot find the Rockwell-Collins company
store on-line).  There is a copy for sale on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockwell-Collins-75-YEARS-INNOVATION-Ham-Radio-PICS-/170
576669942 this is for the hardcover version and the eBay ad has a Table of
Contents and some pictures from the book.  The new book includes all the
contents of The First 50 Years plus more.  There is an excerpt of the new
book on-line at http://www.bjsmith.us/bookexcerpt.html.

Stephen AD7TD