TenTec

Re: [TenTec] SDR-1000

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] SDR-1000
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:25:08 -0700
I know of one who I speak to once in a while on 75 meters who decided on the
IC-7800 after reading everything on the Internet about the Orion II.
Another guy in our club went for a Pro III, although I don't know for sure
why.  One fellow who used to be a regular on this reflector sold his and
bought an SDR-1000.

Ron N6AHA