TenTec

[TenTec] confused re Corsair II VFO jumper

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] confused re Corsair II VFO jumper
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 10 22:22:38 2003
Jim Reid was right on top of this in a second followed by several others -
thanks folks! As Jim says you have to jumper the power connection as well.
There is even a picture of the jumper in the manual if you look closely at
the back panel photo. Thanks Jim and all - I'm back in business! 73/Tim NZ7C