TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Equipment value

To: <telegrapher@att.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipment value
From: "David S.McCallum" <w7sac2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:31:10 -0600
Good Morning Larry, boy the emails are rolling in on your request for
info on the Corsairs. There are a lot of people looking for Corsairs and
Corsair II's and it's interesting to see how each one thinks how they
should be sold and in what configurations. It sounds like a nice set up
and maybe you can call TenTec and see if the PTO has already been
rebuilt maybe they have the guys name and sn of the rig on file and also
check the rig for the installed filters. Then you'll have a weeee more
info to pass on to prospective buyers. Any way good luck and DON'T GIVE
IT AWAY as they say, hahaha. I wish you were closer I'd be interested
but shipping that stuff can be dangerous and costly, ENOUGH OF THAT
RADIO STUFF, hahaha. I see your a ole Air Force guy like me, I retired
at Warner Robins Ga from the 19th BW after a 4 year tour at SAC on the
MSET TEAM as the OMS CHIEF. Finally retired from Boeing Seattle in 2000
and before that was on the B-1 for Rockwell and then the B-2 with
Northrop....Any way just a quick run down and it's nice to meet a ole AF
retiree. 73 Larry and good luck with the Corsair sale, Mac

David S. McCallum/USAF RET./CMSGT/W7sac/4