TenTec

[TenTec] Trouble Tuning in CW Signals

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trouble Tuning in CW Signals
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington N4LQ)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:33:02 -0400
Since you mentioned  1st and 2nd IF, I'm guessing you have a TenTec rig and
maybe an Omni 6 or maybe a 5 or even a Paragon but then maybe a Corsair. Why
not just tune in a carrier or cw signal using the narrow filter trying for a
pitch of around 700hz and peak up your passband control for maximum s meter
reading. Then your wided filters should be centered too? I did lots of
guessing since you didn't give much to go on. 73
Steve N4LQ