TenTec

Re: [TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM

To: nq5t@comcast.net,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O2_CW_SEND1_PROBLEM
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:23:54 -0600
It seems that we are asking for a CPU that can do everything all of the time
without delay.  Fact is, won't happen.  Something has to be 1st, something
2nd, something 3rd and etc in the instruction set.  That's the way they
work.  Fast is one thing, without delay's is not possible without
modification of the laws of physics.

73
Bob, K4TAX