TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Century 21 with PTO rebuilding kit

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Century 21 with PTO rebuilding kit
From: "Chris" <christopher_an@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:20:11 -0500
Hi all,

I am selling my Century 21 with PTO rebuilding kit.  I bought the radio with an
intention to work on it but I won't have time or nerve to spare on this thing,
so I'd like to sell it to a new home.  Cosmetically, it is in great shape with
only one blemish on the rear edge.  The Zero Beat button sticks too.  Other
thank these two flaws, the radio is in great looking and working shape.  The
PTO needs to be replaced and the kit from Ten-Tec is included.  The price is
$100 (in US fund) including shipping and insurance to your door in 48 states
and Canada.  Thanks for reading this posting.  73,

Chris  VA3UT