TenTec

Re: [TenTec] ORION

To: <k0cop@onlymyemail.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:10:25 -0600
David, hi.

Well, first off, it MAY be possible that the one you got has issues...some
do.

But, by and large, they've been building them for some years now, and have
worked out most of the "bugs".

Please give me your phone number.  I'll call you and we can walk through a
few settings and things that make a big difference.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN

my phone in the shack is 507 744 4949 and I'm here right now. 1610z