TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Suggestions please

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Suggestions please
From: "Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 06:54:19 -0500
Paul,

Thanks for the link.  Didn't know there was such a product on the US market.

I personally use spreaders from Arno, DL6SX.
They come in several sizes and fit a range of wire sizes with a single
spreader.
Here is a link to that system:  http://www.dx-wire.de/brit/spreaders.htm

Unfortunatley there is no US source for this great product.
You'll need someone in Europe to QSP for you.

73
Rick