TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Corsair II and 229B tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II and 229B tuner
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:28:44 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00FD_01BF22D2.4E623A00

Was at the local big hamfest of the year in the Minneapolis-St. Paul =
area and encountered a guy who was selling a Corsair II with ps and a =
229B tuner.  It was an estate sale.  I think the Corsair had IF filters. =
 I'd rate it at about a 9 conmetically, with two minor scratches on the =
top.  The knob on the lower right (I think it was the band switch) was =
not a TT knob, but that shouldn't be a problem.  Seller was asking $850 =
for the Corsair II with ps and $250 for the 229B, which was very clean.  =
If you're interested, try emailing the seller: J. Arthur Smith, =
asmith@dynatronix.com .

Standard disclaimer from me--I have no financial interest in this =
deal--I'm just passing on the information.  And I wouldn't be doing that =
if I had had the discretionary funds to deal with Mr. Smith.  The =
Corsair II looks very nice.

Joe Koppi, W0SU
St. Paul, MN
jkoppi@pclink.com

------=_NextPart_000_00FD_01BF22D2.4E623A00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Was at the local big hamfest of the year in the=20
Minneapolis-St. Paul area and encountered a guy who was selling a =
Corsair II=20
with ps and a 229B tuner.&nbsp; It was an estate sale.&nbsp; I think the =
Corsair=20
had IF filters.&nbsp; I'd rate it at about a 9 conmetically, with two =
minor=20
scratches on the top.&nbsp; The knob on the lower right (I think it was =
the band=20
switch) was not a TT knob, but that shouldn't be a problem.&nbsp; Seller =
was=20
asking $850 for the Corsair II with ps and $250 for the 229B, which was =
very=20
clean.&nbsp; If you're interested, try emailing the seller: J. Arthur =
Smith, <A=20
href=3D"mailto:asmith@dynatronix.com";>asmith@dynatronix.com</A> =
.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Standard disclaimer from me--I have no financial =
interest in=20
this deal--I'm just passing on the information.&nbsp; And I wouldn't be =
doing=20
that if I had had the discretionary funds to deal with Mr. Smith.&nbsp; =
The=20
Corsair II looks very nice.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Joe Koppi, W0SU<BR>St. Paul, MN<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:jkoppi@pclink.com";>jkoppi@pclink.com</A></FONT></DIV></BOD=