TenTec

Re: [TenTec] A dumb question....

To: <w6fg@pacbell.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A dumb question....
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:36:42 -0600
I haven't played with this (I don't even know if the Omni VI does CW-R but
don't think so) but my quick solution would be an "A=B" on the VFO switch
and then set the second VFO for CW...the one thing I'd have to think about
would be any necessary change in frequency, and once I knew in my mind if
that was necessary I'd use the XIT to set it on the transmit (CW) VFO.

Slightly O-T from this...has anyone modified the the "A=B" circuitry so that
it has to be depressed, perhaps for a couple of seconds, before working to
prevent accidentally making such a change?

Art