TenTec

[TenTec] Enhanced SSB

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Enhanced SSB
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri Apr 18 17:54:32 2003
Paul, are not AM broadcast stations still assigned frequencies on a 10 KHz
spacing?

If so, that would appear to limit the upper end of audio response to about
4500Hz, leaving a small amount of guard band between adjacent stations.

Straighten me out on this one, please!   <:}

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>