TenTec

[TenTec] Tentec Scout/ "Anything Positive"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Scout/ "Anything Positive"
From: biskit@snip.net (Tom H)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:33:32 -0400
Jim, I don't think I'll ever get my Argo 556 up to those lofty speeds except
for contest "bursts", but I always read, and heard that it was processor
time allocated to the keyer that made the frequency drift.  If what you're
saying is the case, the problem goes deeper than the internal keyer.  Kind
of sounds like just turning the transmitter on and off quickly causes the
drift.  Thanks for the info.

Tom K3GM