TenTec

[TenTec] Hercules II Schematics

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hercules II Schematics
From: "Andy Cook, G4PIQ" <g4piq@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:01:43 -0000
Our contest group has a Ten Tec Hercules 2 amplifier which has developed a
switching fault (sits partially in Tx without grounding the PTT line - I
think the output relay goes over to Tx, drive can be applied to the input
network but the input relays don't fully switch I think). Unfortunately we
can't lay our hands on the manual and I haven't time to wait to order a
replacement manual from the US (need to work on amp this weekend ready for
CQWW the following weekend). Does anyone know of an online source of the
schematic or can anyone be kind enough to scan the schematic and e-mail a
copy to me or put on a server where I can grab it.

Many thanks,

73,

Andy, G4PIQ