TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Is Orion really worth it?Giventhepublished problems?

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Is Orion really worth it?Giventhepublished problems?
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:11:11 -0700
The ALC action in the Orions is not meant to be user adjustable.  Not that
there isn't an adjustment, and if there is, I suspect it would be found in
the A5 section, schematic 81911_2 which is available on the RF Squared web
site.  R179 is a power-set control, and R19 is unlabeled, but may effect the
ALC operation.

Ron N6AHA