TenTec

Microphones

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Microphones
From: ronniehp@ecsu.campus.mci.net (Ronnie Pippen)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 18:04:22 -0500
I recently purchased a TENTEC rig, Omin-D model 546.  It did not include a
microphone.  I had a D-104 amplified mic available so I wired it up.  I
have had good and bad reports on the audio quality, mostly good.  I need
suggestions, to continue using this mic, modification for it, or other
mikes that work well with this rig, for rag-chew and DX.  Maybe this one is
find just depends who is listening. I would appreciate any suggestions.

        73 de Ronnie   KD4VRI

        email address= ronniehp@ecsu.campus.mci.net

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html