TenTec

[TenTec] TenTec Enclosures FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Enclosures FS
From: w8ek@fdt.net (Ken Simpson)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 16:20:56 -0400
We still have a few Ten-Tec enclosures left.

They are all "NOS", brand new stock, from when we were a Ten-Tec dealer (or
should I say, when Ten-Tec had dealers?).

All are the Walnut woodgrain / egg shell white color.

6 inches wide, x 2 inches high, x 4 inches deep         $ 9

4 inches wide, x 3 inches high, x 4 inches deep $ 7.50

5 inches wide, x 4 inches high, x 6 1/2 inches deep     $ 14

8 inches wide x 2 inches high x 6 inches deep  $ 14

All dimensions to nearest 1/4 inch.

I have a full color 8 1/2 x 11 placard for the 2591 Two meter HT available.   $
5

Prices do not include shipping from Florida.

E-mail to W8EK@usa.net or W8EK@fdt.net

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson, W8EK