TenTec

[TenTec] QRP kits

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] QRP kits
From: pbeheler@MARSHALL.EDU (pbeheler@MARSHALL.EDU)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:40:59 +0000
Thanks to everybody. I must have received a dozen comments. Everyone
is happy with it and says about the same thing:

        It's not too tough to build if you're careful and take your time.
        A frequency counter is helpful, but you can use another receiver.
        It will take a week of evenings to put together.
        Performance is good.
        A couple of the reviews had very minor complaints but were
                positive overall.
        See K5FO's page for pictures.
                reality.sgi.com/employees/adams_dallas/

Hopefully I will see you all on 30 meter QRP sometime before
Christmas.

73 de N8VPX