TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Santa Stories

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Santa Stories
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:52:21 -0600
A brass key (cool) and a laptop.  Well Santa Baby's XYL got a new
laptop...nearly smokes my Opteron running at 2.5ghz....more's the pity...

This was an Option 3, but with only the 500hz filter in the 9mhz IF.
Admittedly I was not certain what the full benefit would be, as I saw the
roofing filter really cascading an additional 4 poles before the N1 or N2
filters, but I am willing to believe the Inrad advertising claims.

Remember, this is the same XYL who got me the Option 3 for my birthday in
October, encoruaged me to get the Centurion from John, and when I'm really
good (or really naughty) will treat my feet to Mary Kay Satin Hands...

She also had my QSL card (on my QRZ.COM BIO) made into a large poster at
Kinko's and framed/mounted it...

Hope to hear that new key on SKN!

Art, KØRO