TenTec

[TenTec] [Ten Tec] Pegasus keying...was More About Clix

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] Pegasus keying...was More About Clix
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:17:14 -0500
Good work and very revealing.

So if I understand this correctly, the Jupiter produces 1.1% of 100 watts as
phase noise therefore you are transmitting about 1 watt of noise and plenty
of dx has been worked on 1 watt so why not continue to filter out that
obnoxious carrier and do some phase noise dxing? Better yet....How about
some MJC dxing (modulated Jupiter case).

Steve Ellington
N4LQ