TenTec

[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Argonaut 509/ 208 CW Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Argonaut 509/ 208 CW Filter
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:00:20 -0500
Have to help finance more Ten Tec purchases, so I am selling my Ten Tec
Argonaut 509 and matching 208 cw filter. It is about a 6 or 7 on a scale of
10. Has a couple of marks on the top left front, and a nick out of the black
plactic bezel around the dial. It is not mint, but really not bad looking
either. However, it works perfect!! the dial string doesn't sag at the left
end like most ten tec analog radios do.  The PTO is smooth and was factory
rebuilt in feb or mar of this year. They also replaced the finals, and
completely realigned the radio. I have the receipt for $132.00 worth of
work.  comes with a nice copy of the manual in a loose leaf biner in plastic
sheets. I will sell the radio and filter for $250 and ship it for that in
the conus.

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J