TenTec

[TenTec] OMNI VI Plus for Sale Revised

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI Plus for Sale Revised
From: "Gary Grogg" <gwgrogg@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:27:55 -0500
I gave the wrong email address to respond to.  It should be K4VIG@ARRL.net.

The corrected info is as follows:

OMNI VI Plus Model 564, S/N 03A10097, with 217 and 218 filters in the 9 Mhz.

slots and 282, 285, and 288 filters in the 6.3 Mhz. slots. Cosmetically a

10.  No known issues other than a scratchy audio control.  I purchased it in

2005 from the estate of a silent ham who purchased it new but never got to

use it. Also have the matching Model 962 Deluxe P/S in same condition.  Will

be sold with handheld mike that came with it and original manual in very

good condition.  Will be shipped in original shipping carton.  Price is

$1,500 plus you pay shipping.  I also have a Model 960 P/S that matches it

in good condition for $100 shipped in continental U.S.  Finally have no need

for a Rigblaster Plus for $75.00 shipped.  Contact offline at

K4VIG@ARRL. <mailto:K4VIG@ARRL.org> net.  I have replaced above with a new
OMNI VII.