TenTec

Re: [TenTec] controlling more than one ten tec radio with onecomputer

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] controlling more than one ten tec radio with onecomputer
From: "K9RBorowski" <k9rb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:57:14 -0400
http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/product_name=CP4S/user-id=/password=/exchange=/exact_match=exact
(I use one of these since 2001)

Works well on PCI buss under Windows, 4 additional serial ports share one
IRQ.
Also available with 1, 2, 6 and 8 ports as well as Parallel Port cards.
see;
http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/new_frontpage=serial_parallel_cards

73, Rog-K9RB

(With the serial port on my mainboard and the Byterunner 4 port add on card,
I have six total active serial ports for control of two rigs, both with CW
keying, PTT for PSK31, KAMPlus for RTTY and other digital modes, DCU-1
Rotator control, and PCI Modem.)
Plug n Pray, Never had any problem/s, a clean and simple + inexpensive
solution.