TenTec

Re: [TenTec] QST AD

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QST AD
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 10:51:10 -0800
I think this was the one:

a.. Bose sued Consumer Reports in 1973 and initially won, however they lost
on appeal in 1984. Bose initially won because Consumer Reports could not
prove that its statement, "worse, individual instruments heard through the
Bose system seemed to grow to gigantic proportions and tended to wander
about the room.", was "worse".

I didn't realize that the case was overturned.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC