TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Parts radio?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Parts radio?
From: "Martin Sole" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:43:44 +0700
This problem interests me. I note that Ten Tec has a good reputation for
fixing older gear where it can but it seems there are a few older Ten Tec
radios that have problem parts made of unobtanium.

Just wonder if there is a list that shows which parts in which models are
known to be a problem. As has been said a PIC or GAL might in some cases be
a solution much the way the Piexx has manufactured parts for Kenwood and
Icom radios.

Martin, HS0ZED