TenTec

Re: [TenTec] Orion II and Centurion

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II and Centurion
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:07:22 -0800
I just ran a test on my O2 with a spectrum analyzer, and although I didn't
have the perfect test conditions, I noted that the CW trace at 100% and 50%
power level setting was the same as the SSB peak trace at both of those
levels within the nearest resolution, which was .2 dB.  I used speech, not a
tone in the test.  The tests were don with the speech processor on and off,
and I could see that with it on, the peaks were reached more consistently.

Ron N6AHA
www.ronc.users.sonic.net